Declare or Change Major or Minor

Students interested in majoring or minoring in French, Italian, Spanish or majoring in Romance languages (including Portuguese) should contact the GSL undergraduate coordinators to learn more about the department's requirements. You can declare or drop a major or minor using the self-declaration form below.

Once you are added as a major or minor, the department will assign a faculty advisor/mentor, whose name will appear at the top of your degree guide on DuckWeb, and with whom you can consult in the future.